These ended up out of order I wasn't thinking. On Easton's Birthday we were very low key. We had already had his party and presents so I decided to do a little something for him. I made a few cupcakes and when we were done eating dinner whoever was around got to sing to him.
These are backwards so we will start and the end and go to the beginning of the day
He was so tired by the end of the day!
You have to watch the video at the end to see why he is crying!
I tried to make a couple ice cream cone cupcakes. They turned out great!
I made Ella homemade mac and cheese on her first birthday so I thought we would keep it as a tradition and made it for his first birthday!

2 comments:
SAD!!!! Poor kid didn't see that one coming.
Poor kid! I love that you guys all kept singing like no big deal :)
Post a Comment