Every year growing up we would always go to the Festival of Trees. We haven't been as consistently over the years but we decided to go this year. We figured going on a Friday afternoon would be less crowded than at night but it was still pretty crowded. I remember when I was little my mom would always let us pick out a treat at the little stands. We would always pick a train made out of candy. The body would either be a pack of gum or lifesavers with other little candies for the wheels and what not. Sadly they don't sell that type of thing anymore but it is still fun to go see all the amazing trees people put together. We always seem to know a few people who have done a tree and it is fun to find them.
They also have a huge selection of gingerbread houses which are amazing. Someone did this one of Graceland! I had to take a picture of it since we were just there and it is so close to our home.

No comments:
Post a Comment