Way back a few months ago I put my name in the lottery for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. We always do it and never seem to get tickets. I was shocked when I got mine! I was excited to go! Last Thursday we went. I took my parents and my sister in law Deb came as my date. The concert was amazing and they had great dancers as well! They had Jane Seymour narrate some parts and Nathan Gunn sing. They both did such an incredible job! It was such a great night!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun, we got tickets once and we got stuck in horrible traffic on our way up from provo and missed pretty much the whole concert. I wish we could have made the whole thing because what we heard was so pretty. Maybe we will make it back some year :)
Looks like you had fun while you were in Utah. Even with how long you were here we still didn't get together. I will see you again someday friend :)
I'm so jealous! That would be amazing! Good for you!
Post a Comment