We have had a great weekend. Andrew commented on the way home from church how nice it has been, granted any weekend when he ignores his school work is bound to be nice!
Friday afternoon he suggested we go to the zoo. It was really pleasant outside since the tornado driven storm had already passed us in the middle of the night. We were the only ones at the zoo. It was the perfect time to go!
If your dad is a future Eye Doctor sunglasses are a must!
Saturday we decided to try the Tunica indoor pool out again. Ella loved swimming last year so we thought she would bounce right back and love it still. WRONG! She hated every second of it. I thought after the countless times we went swimming last summer that she would love it! We stayed almost two hours but she cried most of the time. She didn't even want to get in a floaty.


3 comments:
Wow! You guys have been busy! I've loved all the updates, and I just can't believe how huge Easton is now! What a darling little family you guys have! I love the Easter outfits! And Ella looks so grown up and cool in her sunglasses. Any chance you guys will be in Utah this summer? We'd love to catch you if you are! We'll be out June 29- July 24th. I figured it was worth asking... ;)
That is so sad Ella hated it! That is fun that you had a nice week together!
That zoo trip looks awesome! You will probably never see that happen again! Your little kiddies are so cute!
Post a Comment