Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Babies!!!

We have had a fun week of nice spring weather! We have taken a few walks, gone to the park, gone to another park and had a picnic lunch, and just walked around and played outside. Easton is such a good sport we just drag him everywhere we go. Sometimes I have to remind myself Ella is still so young and so that is why she acts like she does at different times! For example today we went to the post office to mail off a scholarship application for Andrew (never again will I go to the post office on April 15th with two babies!! tax day + post office= lots of people) and then we went to another store since I found a gift card from Christmas and felt the need to use it right away, now to my point Ella has decided that she needs to run away from me in parking lots so I figured that out, just get Easton out first. I just have to remember she is only 17 months old and that her new game this week is run the opposite direction of mom! It is hard not to laugh! Most of the time we can get in and out of places fairly easy but today wasn't one of those times, I must look like a circus sometimes!

This is why Easton isn't on the floor very much because Ella feels the need to be on top of him or next to him the whole time. She started taking his toys from him this week as well. I think they are the cutest babies that ever lived but I am their mom so I get to think that!



Once again Ella as close to him as she can! I can't figure out if she is getting more teeth or not but both her hands are constantly in her mouth!
Last Sunday for the first time she actually was interested in holding him so we made it a group effort. This was the first time she didn't push him away immediately


1 comment:

Nate&Bobbi said...

Jackson was the same way with Braden. Maybe they just want all the attention they were used to getting. And I know exactly what you are talking about whenever you take kids to the post office! I swear every single time it's a nightmare! This last time will be the LAST time. From the moment I walked in until 45 minutes later when I walked out, both my kids were out of control! You know it's bad when the first 5 minutes the workers are telling you to cut the line of 15 people! Kids...