Friday, April 8, 2011

Four Months Old

Last Friday the 1st, Easton turned 4 months old. I remember when Ella turned four months old (cause it was so long ago) and how much she had changed. He has changed so much. His personality is really starting to come out. He LOVES Ella to death and tries to sit up constantly in his bouncer to try and see her. He just grins at her all day which isn't hard considering she loves to be in his face. I am glad he doesn't seem to mind her yet!

He rolled over from his stomach to his back for the first time this last Monday. We almost missed it amidst the tornado warnings and tornado sirens going off. Ella was crying from it all and I was comforting her and noticed he had rolled over, he then rolled back to his stomach! He always chooses to reach milestones at not the best times!

I took him to the doctor today for his check up and he got two shots and an oral immunization. He is now weighing 13 lbs 11 oz and is 24 in long. His head is 15.5 inches, his head will soon be bigger then Ella's! The doctor was impressed how well he holds his head up and stands on his feet. He told us to start him on some solids so we will do that soon! We sure love him here at our house I often wonder what we would do without him he was definitely meant to be here now!

Here are some pictures we took of him last Friday. I am in love with this hat. He will definitely be wearing it a lot, he already has!





I love his legs hanging out of his exersaucer!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the hat!!! Wish I was flying out with Emily to see you guys! Love you!

Katy

Brent and Emily said...

SO CUTE!!!

Brammer Family said...

Heather - such adorable pictures!!! I love the hat too!

Lant Family said...

He is so cute in his hat!

Nate&Bobbi said...

He is getting so big! I love that hat! He is a doll!

Luna said...

He looks so cute in that hat!