Saturday, April 30, 2011

After the rain comes the Sun...

I forgot some of our pictures from when we sat and played in the hall so here they are!


Easton was luckily happy for most of the time we sat and played in the hall!


Ella thought during tornado warnings and sirens going off that finally learning to conquer her fear of our stairs.She thought it would be a good idea to do it right at that moment! She went up a million times and luckily learned to go down the right way! Her new favorite thing to do!





The last two days after the rain have been gorgeous! We played outside for almost half the day yesterday. We walked up and down our driveway and sidewalk at least a hundred times! She loves to push her baby and stroller around while I push my baby and stroller around!




She was running away from me!











Easton says only real men wear pink sunglasses!










Boo!




While playing in our backyard this last week we noticed a birds nest and the birds had just recently hatched! Andrew was taking pictures last night of it and the mom came back to the nest and was feeding the little birds!










We love Saturday mornings! Ella loves Easton! Poor kid she is rough on him!














Easton has discovered tummy sleeping this week! He loves it! His naps have been longer because of it! Hallelujah!









Real men can also use pink blankets from their sisters!



We have been putting him in Ella's crib for nap time. The better bed plus sleeping on his stomach has made him so happy! I love the drool all over the bed. I thought Ella drooled a lot but this kid wins the prize! We will have to buy a different color sheet when we move him into the crib!














2 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Easton is getting so big! He looks almost as big as Ella. :) I love the pink sunglasses too. We would love to play (who needs Andrew?) with you guys while we're in Utah. Steve doesn't join me until the 9th of July anyway, so maybe we could get together while we're both husbandless. And I would love to take their pictures! Lets find a day when I get there. Send me your phone number, and I'll call you when we've recovered from the trip out. ashleyclawson333@hotmail.com

Lant Family said...

That is so fun you have a little birds nest in your backyard. We had one in my hanging flower basket last year and it was so fun to watch them grow up.