This is what happens between our neighbors house and ours! I am glad I don't own this house we live in, I cannot imagine the issues it has! This is only after about an hour of rain the other day! We receieved well over a foot of rain in three days here! The rain was almost up to the windows, which are only about a foot off the ground!
We have had such an eventful week! We had some storms that made me glad we won't live here forever! On Monday, Tuesday, and part of the day Wednesday it rained, thundered, lightening, and wind blew! We had numerous tornado warnings, watches, and the sirens went off like crazy. Tuesday night they went off from 7 til who knows when, we went to bed at 11 and they were still going off! If Ella was up and they were going off she would just cry they scared her so bad! So on Monday we spent a good part of the early afternoon in our hallway and bathroom so she couldn't hear them! To pass time we curled her hair! The back is already naturally curly but the top isn't as much yet! She was happy to sit and let me do it as long as I was close and she couldn't hear the sirens!
She left them in for about 30 min and then wanted them out!
She was mad I wouldn't let her have the camera!
A girl in our ward took this picture. It is at the apartment complex where we used to live, which is about a mile from where we are now! This was on the news!
She has developed an obsession with our laptop bag! She carries it around with her all day and at the end of the day we find random things, last night we found Easton's burp cloth I turned the house over trying to find all day!Of course the second I decide to get ready Easton wakes up, happens everyday I swear so I brought both of them into my room with me. Ella has another obsession and that is our bedroom, she loves it and we can't go in there without her running after us. She loves my makeup bag as well and it keeps her occupied usually the whole time while I get ready! This day she learned how to get the mascara open but luckily only got it in her hair and so now she can't play with it anymore!
She has taken a liking to my shoes and tried to wear them all day long!
Since we were pretty much confined to our home for a better part of the week we baked a lot! I made these cupcakes from a recipe I got at a Relief Soceity thing. They were so good! The frosting alone I could have eaten by itself. It had cream cheese, butter, melted white chocolate chips, vanilla, raspberry extract, and powdered sugar! Ella decided that was the best part and ate most the frosting first!

No comments:
Post a Comment