Friday, April 15, 2011

Ella and Easton

She is in desperate need of a shelf for her books and toys. For the meantime they are set up in her room. I had her books nice and organized and we went in to find her in a pile of them. She was buried! We couldn't get her to come to dinner and she got upset when we grabbed her!


My newest kitchen accessory, he is the cutest one! He helped me make some biscuits for dinner the other night. He loves it up on the table!


If he is on the table like this while we eat he doesn't cry so we can actually eat!


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Did you make those biscuits from the RS conference? How did they turn out?

The Sullengers said...

So cute - all the pictures! Hudson has a book pile that looks just like Ellas! I've thought about building something to put them in, but I'm waiting till we move!