Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love this Girl!!

I just love little Ella! She is developing quite the cute personality! She loves all things girl, like jewelery, make-up, and dolls. She will sit on my bed and take all the make-up out of my bag and put it back about 100 times while I get ready! She loves books and we read many each day. I think we read Dr. Seuss's "Hand Hand Finger Thumb" at least 20 times the other day, it is her current favorite!
Last night we went to some friends and had dinner and played games, they had this cute little roller coaster and despite the look on her face she loved it!
Here she is displaying her love of jewelery! She loves to put on and play with my necklaces and bracelets so while at Target the other day we found these play necklaces for her and she loves them. It is the first thing she finds in the morning and puts them right on and then keeps them on all day. This day the orange one was stuck on her ear for a good thirty minutes. She will take them on and off over and over again!








She was eating lunch the other day and wanted down but I wasn't done putting dinner together to put in the oven so I bribed her with her first Oreo! She loved it, no surprise since those are a favorite of Andrew's! I had to take her picture to document it for him!

I love her facial expressions!







I was dancing and singing around the kitchen to some music we had going and she thought it was pretty funny! I am sure it was pretty funny watching me trying to dance!





Here she is reading her books. She takes one looks through it and tosses it into the pile. We end up with a huge mess a few times a day. We need to buy something to keep them on as well as her toys.











1 comment:

The Sullengers said...

That roller coaster looks fun - and I gave Hudson oreos too, just to see what he did with them. She is so cute