Saturday, February 5, 2011

Two Months!!!

On the First Easton turned two months old! I can't believe how much he has changed! He is such a good little baby. He loves to have your full attention and to be held! He loves to eat as well! We will go to the doctor next week for his shots and to see how much he weighs! I am guessing about 10 lbs! He loves to smile and this morning we heard a faint laugh!
I love babies in jeans!





Trying to get his two month pictures and Ella had to join in! Notice her necklaces like I mentioned in the last post!











She can't go five seconds without kissing him! He looks thrilled about it as well!





We were trying to get her to hold him for a picture which didn't work so I put him back and his pants slid off!




4 comments:

Marissa said...

Your kids are too freakin cute!!! Love them.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hahaha, that first one of them together, he looks really mad that she decided to rain on his parade! At least he is getting extra love'n

Tim and Heidi said...

Your kiddo's are super cute! I can't believe how big they're getting!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

You have such darling kids! They are getting so big! I wish we could be near enough for a play date!