Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doughnuts!

One Sunday a month we get together with the other students in our same year and do a FHE/Dinner group. Every month we are in charge of something different and we have to make something we have never made before. This month Andrew and I were in charge of roll or pastry. We decided to go the pastry side of things and made doughnuts! They were really easy to do and turned out really good! They actually didn't look to bad either!
Andrew helped a lot and rolled them out and fried them, then I glazed them!






2 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

Those look AMAZING! I want the recipe. I love all your posts! Keep them up! Love Ya! Miss Ya!

The Sullengers said...

I just made some doughnuts, they were okay - yours look much better - you should send me the recipe!