I have been thinking for a while it would be fun to "heart attack" Andrew's truck for Valentines Day. I thought it would be hard since he usually carpools but Mondays he doesn't since he has school screenings around Memphis so I was excited Valentines Day was on a Monday! I told my friend Brittany about my idea and she decided to do her husbands car as well! We spent the morning making our hearts and attempting naps (didn't happen but she did sit in her crib for an hour and a half!). Then we headed up to the school. It was such a nice day and since the zoo is super close to his school we decided to go to the zoo as well after. I was really warm in my sweater! It was 70 degrees and I was dressed for 40 degrees.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The picture of you and Ella is so cute! Pretty girls!
Post a Comment