Thursday, February 17, 2011

15 months

I was taking these pictures of Ella today and then realized she is 15 months old today! She gets smarter by the day and is such a joy to have in our home!
She loves to cross her legs and can often be found this way! I had given her some raisins to eat and she sat down and crossed her legs to eat them!


She is such a sweetheart!























Getting her to eat lately has been a challenge, I think that is what made last week difficult she wouldn't eat! This week has been so much better, not sure why but she has been more willing to eat and not get upset!
She was so excited when I said "yeah you ate all your lunch!"








She was such a mess but she ate all of her sandwich which is all that matters!

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Hudson is on and off again with food too and it hasn't gotten better. But he has tons of energy and I have just had to get more creative and less stressed. Hope it was just a phase!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

I love these pictures! She is getting so big! I think around her age, all kids get a bit fussy in their eating habits. Camri still has her "food strikes".