Friday, November 5, 2010

WICKED!!!

Last Thursday I had an awesome opportunity to go to see Wicked up in Memphis! It was amazing! There was so much I don't remember from seeing it two years ago! We had so much fun!
Outside the theater! Elise, Ashley, and me! Such a great Girls Night Out!
The cop outside the theater took our picture for us and didn't think one was enough he wanted to take another! We didn't plan the green and black we just all showed up in it!

The stage! We were dead center!

The best we could do inside getting our own picture! I have to say the best part of it is the lady behind us looking a little mad we are taking her picture! Those ladies were hilarious as well they laughed so loud and hard and every little thing!




Thanks again to Andrew who was so nice and let me buy a ticket to go and for taking such good care of Ella while I was gone especially since he had a test the next morning! He is the best!

No comments: