Saturday, November 20, 2010

ShUTtERfLY!!!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards for those who write a blog post about them! What a great way to advertise and a great way for us to get our cards done! We love shutterfly at our house! Every year we print a calendar for our fridge with pictures from throughout the year! I have done a few photo books with them and just finished one last night for Ella's birthday with pictures from the whole year! I really love everything I have gotten from them! They have really great customer service as well! Last month I had ordered a small 8x8 book that they had sent me a coupon for for free! Well after ordering it we moved and it was to be delivered to our old address, well they received it back and it was pretty damaged as well. They emailed me and wanted my new address. They printed me another book so I wouldn't have to have the damaged one and shipped it to me at no cost to me! I was impressed! We can't wait to get Ella's book and finish up our Christmas cards once the new baby arrives!!! We can't decide if we want to do a Top ten moments card, a one picture card or one with lots of pictures of all the fun things we did this year! Now if I could just choose which design I like there are so many to choose from! Check out some of there fun photo cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards and order yourself some for Christmas!!! Can't wait to see what everyone's cards are like when they arrive in my mailbox!

2 comments:

Tim and Heidi said...

I think I will be doing this when I get my little fella here! I think it might be a little lame to do a calendar of just me and Tim. Thanks for good idea!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Awesome deal! Thanks!