It was fun to celebrate Ella's Birthday! We have presents to open next week and cake and ice cream to be eaten still! I took her into a new doctor for her check-up and shots! She had six shots and they checked her iron! Her iron was perfect and her legs are bruised from the shots. She is weighing in at 18 lbs 11 oz which is actually on the charts this time she is in the 8th percentile!!! She is just over 28 inches tall which is the 25th percentile! I don't know what the head is they didn't tell me!
Here she is eating her birthday dinner! Homemade Mac and Cheese and Green Beans! She loved them both! After dinner we went with Andrew to scouts and then went to Chili's and shared a Molten Chocolate Cake with her! She was in heaven, she has never swallowed food so fast she was hilarious! She was wired after that and didn't get to bed til 10, but I guess it is OK to stay up late on your birthday even when your 1!

No comments:
Post a Comment