Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Piggy Tails

Last Sunday we were able to get two tiny pig tails into Ella's hair so she could wear her matching bows. Trying to get her picture was a challenge after church because she was so tired! They are nothing much but I am excited her hair is starting to really come in! She actually left them in and didn't bother with them during church!
Easier to see from the back!



I love this she is trying to get away from us!



I love this picture because it shows her coloring really well! She is so fair skinned and red in this picture. Blue definitely brings it out in her!






4 comments:

Natasha said...

Ella looks soo cute in these pictures but she always looks super cute!

Brent and Emily said...

So Cute!!!!! Good luck with your church talks!

The Sullengers said...

How fun for piggy tails!

Tim and Heidi said...

She really is such a cutie! Where does all that red hair come from? It's darling!