Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bookstore Date

Last night we went out and had a lot of fun! I saw this idea on the Dating Divas Website, if you haven't seen it you should they give some pretty awesome ideas that are cheap and fun to do! Anyways we went to Barnes and Noble and did various activities from the ideas we got off their site! It was a lot of fun and it was free!
One of the things to do was to each find a recipe that we would want to make and take a picture of it, now we have to make them for each other! Andrew is going to try ribs since we live in rib country!

I thought this cake looked so good and super easy! I was tempted to buy the cookbook because it had pictures with every recipe!

Before we went to the bookstore we went and got some yummy mexican food! Ella had lots to say, I think she may have annoyed a few people around us!

2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Sounds like a fun date, plus you will get to try out some yummy food! I eat Molten Chocolate Cake fast too, she's not the only one :)

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Man, I can't believe Ella is a year old! And your about to have another! You awesome girl, you! I would be a crazy mess with kids so close together. I can't wait to see pics of your sweet little man! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!