Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Piano Bar

Last Friday we went out to a Piano bar downtown on Beale Street for Cara and Monica's Birthdays! We had a lot of fun!
Before we left! Larysa, me, Cara, Monica, Ashley, and Heather
We stopped at Crepe Maker on our way to Beale for some dessert! I love Crepe Maker!

Listening to the music! We had a lot of fun singing along and talking really loud over all the noise! We were the fun table we ordered waters and french fries! But we were probably the only ones there that remember all the fun we had that night!

At the end of the night we stopped and posed for a picture on Beale! The place we were at in the one right behind us on the left!
Thanks for the fun night girls!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

it was a fun night, I thought it was funny that Lucy said sister watts voice was funny on sunday, I am guessing from the piano bar still :)