Tuesday the 5th we celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary! Andrew planned the whole thing, he even got someone to watch Ella and didn't tell me til that morning! A big thanks to the Shurtz for watching her we really appreciate it. He had gotten take out and had gone and bought wood bowls to eat it out of since 5 year anniversary is "wood." He even made me "attempt" to use chop sticks since they are wood too! The weather was perfect to sit at a park and eat our dinner! Before we went to pick up Ella we went and enjoyed some dessert crepes together at the Crepe Maker. I hadn't been there in a since spring they tasted so good!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations on 5 years! Sounds like a fun date, I am impressed her knew that 5 years was wood and got you a gift to coordinate.
Happy 5 years - so exciting! We love crepe maker too - one of these days we will have to go together!
Heather, somehow I missed the memo that you were pregnant! Congrats, what a cute family you have!
Congrats on 5 years! I can't believe it has been that long. You must be a marriage expert by now:)
Post a Comment