Ella has really started to love books lately, she will actually sit for a minute and read with me! She has her favorites one you can tell since it is in shambles! We bought a couple new ones this week!

This is one we just bought and she loves it!


She goes right for her books in the morning and makes a big mess with them daily! She loves to flip back and forth through them!


I tried to get her picture before she moved but it didn't work, she had her legs crossed and she was looking through the book. I hope her love for book continues forever!
3 comments:
Hudson loves books too - I love it! It's so fun to read to him and I can just imagine his little mind just going crazy with ideas!
You should buy her a book called "I love you stinkyface", it was camri's first favorite book. She is getting so big!
You should buy her a book called "I love you stinkyface", it was camri's first favorite book. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment