Friday, October 8, 2010

Mid South Fair

Last week we wandered over to the Fair since it was right across the street! It was definitely different from fairs in Utah! The weather was absolutely perfect except it was a bit windy. We enjoyed the music from Switchfoot playing that night, we just listened to a few songs luckily it was the songs from A Walk to Remember so we knew them! We just wandered around and went and saw the petting zoo and enjoyed some fried food (ok the food wasn't all that great)! The cotton candy was though! I'm not sure we enjoyed all our money's worth cause Ella was tired and not really into it, luckily we parked for free not sure why they let us in and stopped the cars in front of and behind us, Andrew tried to put his money out the window but they told us to keep driving, oh well! Oh and if one more person calls her a boy I might scream! It hasn't happend until the last couple weeks! I walked away from a lady still talking to me the other day at Target cause she kept saying he after I had said she! You'd think pink shoes and ruffles on the bottom of our pants would be a clue! She won't keep a bow in! Some people we just ignore if they say he!
We took this picture of the Texas Longhorn for my dad.
Sad that these are the best pics we got it was windy and Ella really wanted nothing to do with any of the animals up close at least! This picture makes me look like I am torturing her!


No comments: