Thursday, October 28, 2010

Enjoying Life

Ella enjoys life! She cracks herself up! She is such a blessing in our lives! She is so fun but she makes me so tired! I love nap time!
I couldn't get a picture without her eyes somewhat closed she loves to see how close she can get to the camera before we pull it away!
Playing on our bed in the morning, she loves our bed and gets really excited when we let her up!

She loves it even better when her dad makes her hair stand up! It helped to see how long it was getting!



She loves to eat, even though she doesn't look like she does! This was today before lunch and the meltdown of the century! She was so happy! She is getting some teeth and when she does she is selective on what she eats and didn't like the choice I made for her vegetable for lunch! I now have carrots in my hair! She finally decided that she would eat her fruit and some cottage cheese (which is her favorite)! She even got a couple goldfish crackers!



We went to find a shirt to go under her Halloween costume the other day and found these Christmas outfits at Children's Place! They have matching boy and girl church clothes! We just might have to wander back this weekend when they go on sale and we can use our coupon! She actually wasn't trying to take the hat off which was amazing!

1 comment:

The Berg's said...

Love the carrots in your hair! I remember one day I went to wash my face at the end of the day and noticed green beans on my neck. Love feeding them!