Last week my friend Savannah did some family pictures for us! She did such an awesome job! We were worried we weren't going to be able to do them this day because it was pouring rain (hasn't rained in months but it decided to this day!) but it stopped and made it perfect for pictures! I can't pick a favorite, this is one of them! Check some more out on her website:
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those are all so beautiful, I'm sorry I can't help you pick! Love them all! Fall is the perfect time for family pictures... And Heather- you look great! I love your haircut! I can't wait to see Baby Boy Bilbo!
SO CUTE!!! I love that top one. Adorable! I really like the ones with you and Ella and the ones with Andrew and Ella. SUPER CUTE!!
Way cute pictures! You are looking so cute and pregnant!!! Ella is getting so big and I haven't even met her yet!!!
Post a Comment