Friday, September 24, 2010

Hair

Ella is starting to get more and more hair. We took these after her bath this morning! Her hair seems to have some curl to it we shall see if it lasts! If you make the first picture bigger and zoom in on it you can see her teeth!
She is eating her hands because this is what she does after I put lotion all over her she licks it off! It can't taste that good but she does it every day she eventually tries to get it off her arms too!



Couldn't resist taking one more once she was dressed!




These I took the other day because I loved how the sunlight was coming through the window onto her hair! It made it look really red!




This is her favorite spot to sit! Every picture I have taken lately she has been there!







2 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

We all LOVE the pictures!!! Mom, Dad, Katy, And Emily!! We all said she must be your daughter if she likes to look out the window. :)

Tim and Heidi said...

Can't beleive how red her hair is! She's getting so big!!! Before you know it, you're going to have two little ones runnin around