Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Willard bay

A couple weeks ago I got together with some old friends. I hadn't seen them in a while and we wanted to get together. We decided I going to Willard Bay to let the kids play in the sand and water. I was worried when we got there it was only about 72 and pretty cloudy. It actually ended up being really nice since it wasn't so hot. We had a nice picnic lunch and then the kids were off! They had a lot of fun playing for almost 4 hours! I didn't know Ella had it in her to get in the water and to get her hands dirty. She had so much fun she really surprised me, she usually is pretty girly and doesn't care much to get dirty. Easton had fun as well, he just loves to get dirty and water and sand are his heaven! He was hard to get to leave he was having so much fun! Their bath water that night was so dirty by the end but that means we had a great and fun day! The sun did come out for the last hour and it got pretty warm. We were glad it was as cool as it was for most of the time once the sun came out!
He loved that he could throw the rocks in the water and I wasn't telling him not too!
Easton covered in dirt in the first few minutes!


We wandered down to the docks for a few minutes. My friend kids jumped in and swam for a bit. My kids loved running up and down the dock!



Ella was so funny and was trying so hard to get on the tube but just kept falling in and would laugh!



Another Easton face!

No comments: