Thursday, September 26, 2013

Big Brother

Most people already know but our Little Sister is coming sometime around February 2nd. We are really excited. We told our families a little over a month ago and told our kids last week. They really don't get it a whole lot but are slowly catching on! We found out two weeks ago it is a girl! I asked Ella a few times the last few months if she would want a brother next or a sister and she always says brother! She is slowly coming to like the idea! I spent most the summer feeling pretty tired and nauseous but have slowly been feeling better! We are excited for this new little one!

6 comments:

Larysa said...

Ohh!! Congratulations! How fun to have another girl, but that is funny that our girls were exact opposites. Kayleigh wanted a sister and had to come around to the idea of a brother. I hope all is going well!

Brittany H said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

The Sullengers said...

I love it!!!! So excited for you!

JenRoth said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! Girls are the best ;)

R and A Lambert said...

Yay! Congrats!

Natasha said...

Congratulations!!! Super exciting!