Sunday, September 8, 2013

Birthday

I had a great birthday this year! We celebrated for days which is the best! I love my birthday! This year on Sunday my mom and grandma made me dinner. It was really yummy, we had a favorite of ours grilled garlic pork tenderloin and fresh veggies from the garden! My mom made an orange bundt cake and it has a yummy orange drizzle over the top of it. The next day was my actual birthday. We woke up and Andrew got us breakfast sandwiches from chick-fil-a. I opened my presents from him and the kids and then got ready. That afternoon I got to go with my mom to lunch at Zupas, just the two of us. It was nice we commented how that never happens, my sisters were down in Texas visiting my brother and his family. After lunch I came home and we ran some errands. Once we got home Andrew's sister Becky was nice and came to watch our kids bringing them happy meals and treats! They couldn't wait for us to leave! We went to dinner first at Cheesecake Factory. I got a favorite of mine, their spicy cashew chicken. We got the best seat in the whole restaurant with a big corner window. We shared a piece of White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake at the end. After we left there we were deciding what to do, Andrew wanted to see a movie but I just wasn't up for it. We thought of a few other things we could do but decided that since we didn't have kids with us we would go and see some more parade of homes houses. We went and saw about 5 and then headed home. At home the kids, Andrew, and his sister sang and we ate cake! It was such a great day. I felt so loved with lots of calls, texts, and messages. I was spoiled! I got a new GHD flat iron, lids for my cookie sheets, a couple puzzles, clothes, new scentsy stuff, some money, and gift cards. Everyone was so nice and thoughtful!

Eating my cheesecake, it looks really good right now!
My cute kids helped Andrew mix up a cake and then frost it! They thought that was so cool!
Blowing out the candles at my Grandma's house!

Blowing out the candles on my birthday with the awesome cake they made for me!


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

Sounds like such a fun day! Your hair is so long, I have never seen it that long!

JenRoth said...

Happy late birthday!!! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun and everything is going well!