A month ago I went to my 10 year high school reunion. It was fun to see people I haven't seen in a while and see friends I keep in contact with. It wasn't the best night and it was a little strange at some points but I had fun catching up. Andrew was doing fill in work that day and so he came for the last hour. The food wasn't the greatest but my Oreo cheesecake made up for it!
These girls were at my table, one girl and her husband had walked away before we could get a picture with her.
Bobbi, Ashley, Me, and Amber
Bobbi and I. Her husband wasn't able to come either. The best part of the night was being asked by the one kid in our class that has always been strange and hasn't changed a very awkward question. He came up and was talking to us and I was doing my best to not look at him while he talked and he asked if we (Bobbi and I) were together, like in a relationship, living together etc! It was so awkward and gave us something to laugh about the rest of the night. We both just said no, we have husbands and kids at home!
It was so fun to see my friend Kate! We went to High school together and then a few years later ended up in Memphis together while I husbands attended Optometry school together. It was great to have someone I knew when we moved that far away! They live in Oregon now and were able to come down for the weekend! Andrew and Ben enjoyed catching up and talking about what they know best, Eyes!


No comments:
Post a Comment