Monday, May 7, 2012

Paint the Patio

A couple weeks ago we went up to Andrew's school for a little event. They are going to be added onto the school and remodeling it to be able to accommodate more students. The back patio is going to be built over and so they wanted everyone to come and paint it since they are just building on top and not tearing it up. It was fun (a little stressful giving paint brushes to toddlers) but really windy that day. Easton managed to get paint all over his clothes which I was able to get most of it out but not all of it. It was a nice way to get out of the house and away from packing for a couple hours.
 Ella was in heaven she loves to paint

The school even had some Corky's BBQ catered. Corkys is one of our favorites, Andrew was excited.

 Ella loves baked beans and ate all of hers and Eastons and some of mine! It was so windy a few minutes after I took this he plate went flying throwing food through the air and all over the table!


 The President of the school. He wrote something about all the beer that has been consumed on the patio, typical SCO everything always comes back to drinking
 Easton had a hay day with the paint brush but was never happy because he wanted to hold two of them!


This picture I found on SCO's facebook page, I love it!

No comments: