Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Snack Time

Ella and Easton as starting to take snack time very seriously, maybe because they think it is better than the next meal is going to be. I used to get away with not giving snacks very often but Easton literally wants to eat every hour. I typically each breakfast after them and he always is trying to get to my food and eat some and gets so upset when you don't share with him. He did it to me this morning and before that ate half of Grandma Brown's breakfast after I had given him a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of yogurt. So if he comes up to you while you are eating be prepared to give him some or he gets mad!
I love this one of Ella and Easton is showing his true Easton side!

 Another time from last week while Grandma cut up an apple for herself the kids gladly took some when she offered! They conveniently placed themselves on the tile so they could still see the TV and eat!




No comments: