Monday, May 7, 2012

Girls Night Out

The Friday before we moved we had one last girls night. Since 6 of the 8 of us will be moving in the next few months it was kind of bittersweet. We decided on Panera Bread. I had only been there once maybe twice. I was excited to go. The food I got was really good! We talked and laughed for a couple hours until they were closing. I am so sad that we are all going separate ways but we have so many ways to keep in touch these that I have no doubt we will all keep in touch. We laughed at old stories and made some fun memories. After we ate and when they were closing down we decided it was to soon to go home so we headed and got some frozen yogurt. It seems as though self serve yogurt places are all over the place these days. We ate our yogurt and talked some more before heading home. It was a perfect night and much needed. I enjoyed myself so much! Thank you ladies for such a great and fun night!
L to R: Jenn, Luna, Monica, Me, Heather, Elise, Ashley, and Larysa

This picture has a funny story but it was kind of a got to be there type moment. It was like they didn't want me in their picture and I just jumped in. Then someone said lets take another picture and include Heather since we are friends! It was funny, had to be there!

No comments: