Thursday, May 10, 2012

BBQ at Conger Park

The Saturday before we moved we went down to Conger Park in Hernando for a BBQ with our friends. We all brought our own meat to grill and a side dish to share with each other. We really enjoyed ourselves and the weather was a little warm but not to hot yet. We had a fun time laughing once again. It was fun to spend two nights in a row with our friends. I had a really good time and we were happy to be able to enjoy ourselves with our friends one last time! The husbands were nice enough to go and chat while watching the kids while we hung out and chatted ourselves.
A couple of the families had already left when we took this picture but here is who was left!
Front Row: Jenn, Heather, Monica, and Larysa
Back row: Lauren, Ashley, and Me
 The Heather's! We have lived in the same neighborhood together the last two years. We have enjoyed many morning walks and many enjoyable days at the neighborhood park. They are moving in a couple weeks as well to St. Louis to start a job and I am sad they won't be around when we get back but we are hoping to stop on our way home at the end of the summer to spend a day with them.
 My friend Monica text this picture to me the other day and I had totally forgot about it. I think we were laughing about something from our girls night the night before. I love it!
 My friend Larysa and I and her cute little baby Zachary, I think he was almost 4 weeks old. They are moving to South Carolina at the end of the summer so we won't see them until Graduation next May! I know I got pictures of me with more people but I don't have them so if anybody does send them my way!
 I got a couple pictures of Ella on the playground but Easton was already on his way to the car he had a fever which turned into 5 teeth coming in!

 Once we got home from the park we knew Grandma and Grandpa were on their way over since they had just got to town so we went and grabbed our Popsicles and sat on the driveway and ate them and waited for them to come!
This picture is dark but I love Ella's raised eyebrow in it!

 Easton loved his Popsicle with all his teeth coming in I am sure it felt really good!

No comments: