Sunday, May 22, 2011

St. Louis Temple

Our first stop in St Louis was the temple. I had driven by it when I was younger but never stopped. I told Andrew that when you drive down the freeway you will go over a little hill and there it will be and I was right. It just was suddenly there. It is a really beautiful temple! We enjoyed walking around the grounds for a bit!

Ella did really well in the car on our drive and definitely had to let some energy out!


Easton did surprisingly well in the car. I thought it could have been worse. He isn't as seasoned in car riding as Ella was by his age! He just liked to let us know when he was hungry!











Letting all her energy out!














1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I am glad you guys had a nice time up in st louis. You will have to make another trip up for sure. There are so many things to see. That Rhino was pacing back and forth when we were there too. Union station is a fun place, they have free concerts there in the summer and I remember going down as a family a couple times. And or course I love that temple--my Dad maintained the grounds for a couple of years. It is always fun to visit and see all the pretty flowers.