Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 Months

Sunday Easton turned 5 months old! He is growing up so fast! We can't get enough of him he melts our hearts everyday! The day Ella turned 5 months old was the day I found out I was pregnant with East. Happy to say I am not pregnant this year! He is such a great baby. He loves to be held all the time which is fine until I need to get something done! He is sleeping almost 12 hrs at night, eating more then Ella ever has, rolls all over the place, loves to sleep on his tummy, loves his fist it is constantly in his mouth, and the last few days has discovered his toes and so he never keeps his socks on!


He is so happy!

We love you East!







Mom it's that crazy red head in my face again!





We told him that Ella sat up at 5 months so the pressure was on, so he is practicing. I think it is going to be a while still!

Classic mauling!


Hey ladies!


Fist in - it is so hard to get a picture sometimes because he always wants his hands in his mouth!


2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I am glad for your sake that you aren't pregnant :) I can't believe he is already 5 months, I feel like he was just born.

The Sullengers said...

HE really is such a cute and happy kid! Glad you aren't pregnant this time around :)