Andrew finished his last final this morning as a second year! He is now a third year and half way done with school! It feels good to have made it this far! Time has gone by so fast! He even made it home in time to eat breakfast with us! It is weird to think a year from now we will be headed back to Utah for the summer and his first externship! He will start in the clinic in a week and will start seeing patients. He is excited and nervous! I am so proud of him! He has put in a lot of time this week studying but six finals later we finally have him back! I kept telling him it has been a long week and he keeps asking me why I am so stressed about it he is the one taking the tests, I told him I am just nervous for him and that we missed him! We are excited to spend the next week off with him! This is the first break we don't have anywhere to go! We are going to try and find some fun things to do around here and maybe make a day trip somewhere!
Today we spent a majority of the day outside, the weather was a perfect 73*. We have to enjoy the outdoors before the humidity and heat really hit! We washed our cars, started planting some flowers, walked around the block, and Andrew gave Ella her first golf lesson! He found this golf set at Target in the dollar section! She loved it but not as much as she loves putting the balls in the bag and dumping them out and repeating!
We tried to keep busy this week so we didn't miss Andrew too much! Ella has started carrying her doll around like I do Easton. She had it on her hip but I couldn't grab the camera fast enough!


The advantage of being a baby is you always get new clothes. I have tried to stagger Ella's new clothes she has for the summer so that she has a new outfit once a week (wouldn't that be nice!). She is starting to run out she doesn't have near as many clothes as she did the first 12 months! I forgot to take the tag out of this one and noticed when the skirt flipped up and never went back down! She was putting her doll in the bumbo!
I don't know why I always take pictures of her eating. I think I was walking through the kitchen to take the next picture of Easton.

No comments:
Post a Comment