Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Tooth!!!

May 14th on our drive back from St. Louis I was sitting in the back seat between both car seats (not quite sure how I fit!) Easton grabbed my hand and stuck it in his mouth. I felt around a minute later and felt his first tooth! It is his bottom middle tooth on the right! It has really started to come through since! Last night I noticed his tooth on the other side has poked through! I can't believe he has teeth he seems to young! Ella was almost 9 months old when she got her first tooth! It made sense that he had a tooth after a whiny week and only 3 stinky diapers in 8 days!

This picture turned out with his eyes closed but it was the best one I could get where you can see his tooth! (You have to enlarge it to see the tooth!)

There it is again!


Mom what are you doing to me?


No comments: