Friday, May 6, 2011

Hot Dog Roast!!!

Last Saturday my friends Heather and Cara put on their second annual hot dog roast! It was a lot of fun to eat, talk, and hang out! It rained for about 5 min but after it stopped it turned out to be really nice. Last year it was so hot so a little rain was fine! We were going to be close to Lake Arkabutla but they had closed it due to rising water levels on the lake.




We took one picture the whole night and here it is:


I can always count on Heather to take pictures for me so I can steal them! Thanks Heather!




Us and the Weiss Family
Keeping dry from the rain!


Lants, Heiners, and Bullards




Jackmans, Lamberts, and Livingstons





Watts and Fishers
Pierce Family



Sullenger Family - One of our hosts! They are moving soon! I am so sad! I will miss them (not just as my visiting teacher :))






Breanne Butterfield, Chatwins, and Christiansens




Shurtz Family



Winters Family



Lant Family - Our other host and picture taker :)


Thanks again gals it was lots of fun!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I am glad you guys came, it is always fun to visit with you. I am also glad you took the pictures off my blog, I didn't have time to email them out to everyone. Yeah for Andrew being half way done. He will do great seeing patients. Hope you guys have a fun break.