Thursday, July 21, 2016

Montana Day 1

The third week of July we headed up to Kalispell Montana where Andrew grew up. It was his class reunion and we hadn't been up there in 10 years so we thought it would be a good time to go back! The kids were excited to see where their Dad grew up. We headed out early and stopped for a picnic somewhere in Idaho!

We luckily made it all in Daylight, Montana has long day hours in the summer! Driving all around Flathead Lake was so beautiful! I would love to own a lake house there someday! 




This was the first night! I had to take a picture to show how light it was still at 10:30 at night! I would love daylight for that long some nights! 
After we checked into our hotel we went next door to the local burger/general store. It was a fun place and the food was really good! We also shared a huckleberry shake which is a huge Montana thing!
Andrew drove us around town and showed us some things. He drove us by his house, I would have taken a picture but there were people outside. We drove by this place which is an old movie theater where Andrew worked in High School. 
The theater is now a church!
Easton was happy to be out of the car and lined his planes up!

No comments: