Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of July

This year for the 4th we hosted Andrew's family! It was a hot hot day! 
I did Addie and Ella's hair the same and the top looked like a star, kind of hard to tell unless you stand over them!


We had the kids bring swim suits so that they could play in the water!
Any way to cool down was acceptable!

We found this amazing deal on a volleyball set at Costco. It was the last one so they marked it way down! We are excited to have it for years to come and Andrew had already nixed some spots I wanted trees simply because the volleyball net comes first!
The star hair!
Andrew's brother put together some minute to win it games, this one was a root beer chugging contest! 

We played a couple fun games of Volleyball! What we could stand, it was so hot! Our poor air conditioner overworked that day! The door being open and closed so many times made it hard to cool and our house never got under 80! That's what happens when it faces west! Hopefully our trees grow fast!








We did fireworks later! Poor Addie touched her sparkler after it went out and burned herself. 



She gave herself quite the blister!

We could see the city fireworks perfectly from our driveway!

I have come to the fact that every picture I take someones eyes will be closed and I can try a hundred times it will still happen!

No comments: