Saturday, July 23, 2016

Glacier National Park

After we left the Maze we drove to the Glacier entrance! It was insane how many people were going in and out! We knew we were just going to be there a few hours but it is kind of crazy how much you have to pay for a day pass!



We did a couple little easy kid hikes! Someday we hope to spend more time but our kids are way to little to do more than what we did, they can't be trusted to not run off a cliff yet!

Throwing rocks in the river!!


This waterfall looks totally fake in this picture but it was amazing in person!
We ended at the Lake and I seriously could have sat there all day! No one around and it was so calm and serene! Hopefully someday we can spend a whole day sitting there!
The kids got soaked and I had no other clothes for them!








We live in such a amazing and beautiful country!


This is the bottom of a tree that fell years ago! It is amazing how big it is!


This made me nervous with my kids the water was going so fast and loud, I had my kids by each arm as tight as I could!








No comments: