Sunday, June 19, 2016

Random

Odds and Ends from our phones!
Andrew's first drawing/sketch of his office!
This must have been from February when I still had my Christmas blanket on my bed! They love when I let them sit and be lazy in the morning!

Ella's stats from her 6 year well child check up. She is tall and skinny!
Easton did some of the best art projects in Preschool!

Addie has a new favorite place to sleep at my mom's, in a big queen bed! 
Easton has never been a huge book fan but the last couple years he has really grown to love books and I often find him sleeping on a stack of them!
I am mildly obsessed with sleeping pics!
This was early spring, waiting for dad to come home!
Playing and swinging while I watch from my couch!
Ella loves baby Lucy and has to hold her every time we see her!
The first part of May we finally bought a few things for our yard! We just got 6 plants for our front and a tree! Slowly but surely we will get our yard done but it is pretty pricey so someday! 
Creepy snap chat pics!

Andrew has been wanting a new TV since we moved in so he could put it where it is supposed to go as he says! I finally caved!
I finally signed Ella up for tumbling! She is loving it and just passed off her back walkover! She is so natural at it!
Why do kids think that toothpaste all over their faces in so funny!?!
This girl loves to snuggle in the mornings and I love it!


Andrew loves his sister Deb's pies and she is so nice to always bring him one!
Trying to dance with me! Andrew's mom was in town for a few days and we went and got together, this was the last time we saw Karl before he passed away. 


Addie loves to walk with me to find the kids! They are always around the corner where I can't see them!

No comments: