Thursday, June 9, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation

Ella's Kindergarten Program and Graduation was on June 2nd. It turned out perfect because Andrew only works in the afternoon on Thursdays so he didn't have to take any time off! I honestly cannot believe that she is done with Kindergarten! She has loved it and excelled! I have had such reservations about her school because of some of the people that feed into it but this year she had a really good class! We will see how the next year goes! She is reading really well, she loves to write stories and draw pictures for them and is liking math as well! She made some really great friends and wants to be everyone's Best Friend! I can't wait to watch her grow and learn more! Now if we could just fix the problem of she hates waking up for school! She asked me one morning how much longer she had to get up early for school, I just laughed and said at least 15 more years! She loves her sleep and me getting her up at 8 and sometimes 8:15 if we were running late is really to early for her! She loves to sleep in and has done a good job of it this summer if I let her!





We have loved Mrs. Adams and hope that Easton has her this next year too!

No comments: