Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Last Day of Swim Lessons

The last day of Swim Lessons was also the last day of Swim lessons. Ella and Easton both loved swim lessons but I have to say Ella did so much better! Easton gets so easily distracted so I think that next year I am going to fork out a little extra money for private because I feel that that will be his only chance at learning! Ella did better but is still hesitant and wants her puddle jumper! Hopefully next summer we will have more time to do more than one session of lessons! We are glad we could finish our course out because Andrew's step dad passed away and we weren't sure they would get the last three lessons but funeral plans worked out so that we didn't have to leave town until after T-ball and Swim lessons were over. 


No comments: