Saturday, June 18, 2016

Addie

Addie is 2 going 16! She is bossy, thinks she is as old as the other kids, and very spoiled! She loves to scream and the top of her lungs and it is becoming a problem! She also loves to run away from me and she screams at the same time! We love her so much and she probably gets away with way to much because of it! We can't imagine our lives without her! 

We got the kids drinks at a local drink place one afternoon and she was in heaven! She thinks she needs one every time we drive past it but I'm just not that nice!

We drove up to Brigham City one day (I think it was Spring Break actually!) and went and saw the temple and then went to a local drive in diner! It was amazing! We got to put a quarter in to play a song and we enjoyed a yummy Brigham City peach shake!
She loves to climb up on the stools and I love it because she doesn't dare get herself down so she is stuck and I can get more done with her stuck there!
I am a sucker for sleeping kids! This girl is obsessed with her little pillow and having as many Minnie's in bed with her as possible, I count three just in the pic I'm sure there was a couple more in there and her blankets! 
She is a living tornado and our toy room usually stays clean for all of 5 seconds when she is around! She loves to play but makes such a mess!




I absolutely HATE these miniature carts because my kids love to run into me and other people and they annoy me! One day I just needed a few things and the other two were at school so I let Addie get one! She was in heaven! 


She was so filthy dirty by the end of this day! Her face was covered in dirt and her clothes!

She is obsessed with her tummy and loves to show it to anyone and everyone and she says "tummy tummy"!

Trying to find curtains for my mom at home goods. I was sending her lots of pictures with my cute model!
I think this was mother's day Andrew had them upstairs getting them ready for bed and it was like 10 at night and Addie comes hoppin down the stairs wild hair and her boots on and tells me she is hungry so I gave her a banana! I can't say no to her!





Truly never a dull moment around here!
She's always been more of a momma's girl than the other two ever were but she loves her daddy like crazy!

No comments: