These are from November and December off of our phones.
Addie thought she would ride Maximus again, I hate to tell her it is too small for her and/or not real!!
Just relaxing at Grandma's house!
She always has messy hair! I do it every day but she undoes it half the time! It is kind of in that weird mullet like stage right now!
I just love sleeping pictures!
This was honestly the best piece of mail I got all year long! This is from my melanoma surgery from almost three years ago! I paid over ten thousand dollars for the whole thing and it was a huge trial at times to pay! I honestly don't know how anyone pays for ongoing cancer treatments, mine was a procedure one day and a surgery the next and it was well over thirty thousand dollars before insurance! So grateful it is paid off!!!!!
I was looking for a backpack/doll carrier around Christmas to give to Ella for her doll. I didn't want to get the American Girl one and all the others I was finding were ugly or way to expensive like this one! Only $1400 and you still have to pay shipping?!? Do people actually pay that?!?
Easton got this awesome tub of toys from my Katy and Kyle for his birthday. He was in heaven! He loves them!
Ella went on her first field trip in November to the Living Planet Aquarium. She had so much fun and it gave us a little glimpse of what it would be like to have her gone all day not half day! I'm not ready for it!
I took this picture to send to Andrew! Our neighbor had finally sold and was moving out! We aren't really sad to see him go. He had obnoxious parties, loud friends in the middle of the night, and speakers that could be heard in my bedroom!
Easton and Britton after their Thanksgiving feast!
Kids love to come and play in the snow in the area behind our house and my kids love to watch!
Rough day I guess! She found this pacifier and wouldn't give it up. We "lost" it soon after!
Matching girls!
I came back from dropping Ella and Easton off from school one day and Andrew made me this yummy bowl of oatmeal!
Addie loved the Thanksgiving Day parade especially when the Sesame Street crew came on!
I think I posted these already from while I was out of town!
Addie loves horses and Andrew's sister Becky was so nice and brought her entire collection from growing up, up to Addie. She was terrified of them at first but she slowly warmed up!
See...she finally likes them!
This girl is just like her brother and sister and loves books!
She loves Lucy!!
I bought Ella's fabric to make her new blanket and she didn't waste any time using it weather it was a blanket yet or not!
Family night is such an adventure!!
All of the kids think the built ins are their playground. Someday they will be decorated and they will be sad!
I tried to take her picture of her asleep and she woke up!













No comments:
Post a Comment