Sunday, December 13, 2015

Chocolate Dipping

December 12th we got together at my Grandma's house to make some candy. We did it a couple years ago for Valentines Day and it was so fun. My Grandma had caramels ready for us to dip. She had a couple batches of fondant ready to do some others. I made a batch of fondant and she taught me how to make it work, it was fun to do! We decided to do a few different kinds. We ended up doing caramels, strawberry creams, orange creams, mint cream, and cherry chocolates. They all turned out really good. I was trying to have it be a surprise gift for Andrew but he came in and saw what we were doing when he got done with work, after I told him to wait in the car ;). It was such a fun day and Emily and I said we would love to make it a tradition! There is nothing better than learning from my Grandma, she is so talented and amazing!
Our first orange, we tried to make an "O" on top to be able to tell which is which!
My Grandma brought this box the next day and I wrapped it up for Andrew, after I ate one or two!

1 comment:

Brammer Family said...

This looks amazing! Your grandma is amazing, too!