Poor Easton kind of got the birthday shaft this year. I was so burned out from Ella's. I need to find a way to not so he always doesn't get the shaft! I think he still had a great birthday I just feel like I didn't put into it as much as I did Ella's. We started the Sunday before his big day and sang to him with some pie! He was excited to be sung too!
My mom gave him his present, a soccer set with cones and a ball and a new shirt!
This was him that night after we got home! His soccer stuff next to him in bed and he is snuggled up with his baby blanket my mom made for him!
The morning of his birthday! He didn't have school on his birthday! He got a new shirt and some new pants to wear!
For his birthday we met some of my family at McDonalds for dinner and then went over and saw the Good Dinasour. We are grateful for $5 Tuesdays and $1 popcorns!
We got home kind of late but that didn't stop the presents!
I was grateful to have a few things stashed in my closet I had bought over the year!
He loves to wear costumes so when I found this after Halloween for way cheap I grabbed it and he loves it!
This is what he really wanted! Every time we would go to Costco he would just stare at it! He is in love with it and I find him playing with it daily!
I sure love this sweet boy of mine!
A few nights later I made some cupcakes and took them to my moms and we sang to him!

No comments:
Post a Comment