We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! We felt so blessed! My kids are a little on the spoiled side! Oh well, it is so fun to buy fun stuff for them, I mean Santa really enjoys it ! ;)
Andrew got a anywhere phone charger, some new non-work clothes which he was in desperate need of, and in the bottom of his stocking I put some Brian Regan tickets! We are going in March and I am so excited!
Ella got an American girl doll and bed and backpack to go with it. She got a new outfit, some books, some snow boots, and a scooter. I scored a huge deal on the scooters, they weren't really on my list but they were so cheap!
Easton got some BOB books, a scooter, some new boots and clothes, and the hot wheels ultimate garage.
Addie got a kitchen! I waited long enough to get it that Costco marked it way down so I was excited! That apron I got for her at the boutique while I was in Arizona and is so cute! She also got a baby doll, some books and puzzles, new outfit, and some dress up shoes! She loves dress up shoes and walks really well in them!
They were all in heaven and I loved watching them with all the magic in their eyes!
She loved her stocking!
I got this cool cape and mask in Arizona too!

No comments:
Post a Comment